Simple is better
I’m excited to announce my collaboration with Schick Intuition and their Simplicity Curve Contest open to Canadian residents (excluding Quebec).
In a recent poll, 9 out of 10 Canadian mom’s shared that they actively search out ways to simplify their day in order to elevate feelings of happiness. This is something I completely agree with. As a working mom to 3 very active boys, anything I can do to lessen stress while simplifying my daily routines, makes me feel that much happier!
In connection to our collaboration, I have created a board on my Pinterest page titled, simplicity curve that’s a collection of images I feel define what the Simplicity Curve is to me.
To follow are the rules to this amazing contest.
The Simplicity Curve Rules:
- Follow @IntuitionCA on Pinterest
- Share what simplicity means to you! Create a board called “Simplicity Curve” and pin your ideas using the hashtag #IntuitionSimplicityCurveContest
- For inspiration, visit @IntuitionCA’s Pinterest boards and re-pin if you like what you see
- Next, visit SimplicityCurve.ca where you can submit up to three URL links of your Simplicity Curve Pins. Submitting is easy; copy the link to your pinned photo and paste into the submission form
- Each week, one entrant will win a #IntuitionSimplicityCurveContest prize pack valued at $100! The prize pack includes a $75 gift card and Schick Intuition shave products to help simplify your beauty routine.