Our #breadventure continues with #Dempsterscelebrates150~
In celebration of family dinners and Canada’s 150th Birthday, I’ve partnered with Dempster’s to share with you how you can make every Friday night extra special without a lot of effort. Paired with it being a very special birthday – Canada is turning 150 – watch my video to see how easy it can be to not only celebrate Canada’s birthday but to create a fun dinner in with family.
I’ve created a video titled, ‘Going Out For Dinner,’ to share some easy & inexpensive tips and tricks to consider in place of going out for dinner.
After watching the video, make sure to share a tip or trick with me in my comments section to be entered into a draw for a Dempster’s one of a kind Air Sofa. Make sure to include the hashtags: #breadventure & #Dempsterscelebrates150
Oh, Canada Burger Recipe
What You Need:
- 1 Package of Onion Soup Mix
- Dempster’s Hamburger Buns
- Eggs (one for each burger)
- 6 – 8 Slices of Cooked Bacon
- Cheddar Cheese Slices
- Butter Lettuce (washed & separated)
- 1/2 a Sliced Red Onion
- 1 Sliced Tomato
- Your Favourite Condiments
- Heat up your barbeque.
- While the barbeque is heating up, mix the hamburger with one package of onion soup mix. Once mixed, divide and shape the mince into 6 equally sized patties. You’re now ready to barbeque your hamburger patties.
- While the hamburger patties are cooking, fry enough eggs so you have one for each burger.
- Set out the bacon, eggs, cheese, onion, lettuce & tomato so everyone can build their burgers the way they like.
- Build your burger with Dempster’s Hamburger Buns in honour of Canada’s 150th Birthday by including a fried egg, bacon & cheddar cheese slice layered in between lettuce, onion & tomato.
S’more Dogs Recipe
What You Need:
- 1 Package of Dempster’s Hot Dog Buns
- 1 Large Bar of Milk Chocolate
- 1 Package of Marshmallows
- An Open Fire & Suitable Roasting Sticks
*This is our families twist on the traditional S’more